Dr. Jonathan Gusdorff Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Gusdorff?

Above and beyond......

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

I was nervous about having my MRI. Dr. Gusdorff was at the office on the day of my appointment. The staff notified him of my anxiety. Not only did he patiently and fully explain how the examination would be performed, but also, he stayed outside the examination room during the course of my MRI. I asked him if he would look at the images while I waited. He very kindly agreed. My own doctor has never offered this kind of attention - Dr. Gusdorff was fantastic; incidentally, his MRI diagnosis, although disputed by my primary care doctor, turned out to be correct after my biopsy.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016