Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Lee
Dr. Jonathan Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilford, NH, with other offices in Conway, NH and Franklin, NH (and 2 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital For Special Surgery
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
12 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 2003
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Jonathan Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan Lee in this video.
Dr. Jonathan Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilford, NH.