Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan H Wheeler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Cancer
- Women's Health
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
He delivered my son, 25 years ago. I was high-risk, my regular Doctor was not on call. Dr Wheeler was competent, especially for being fairly new to the practice of Dr Arthur Goldstein's group. I am forever grateful to him! My son was 3 week early, Dr Wheeler had the Neo-Natal team in the deliver room, just in case. Plus, he had the deliver room warmed for the baby. Incredible OB/GYN!
Dr. Wheeler is a wonderful, trustworthy doctor. He delivered my only child and is excellent with high risk pregnancies. I wouldn't want to trust anyone else. I'm so sad that he is no longer in private practice, but sadly, that is what happens with cheap insurance companies. He works out of Fontana rather than near Hoag Hosptial now for Kaiser I believe. I wish I could have said goodbye.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Jonathan H Wheeler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCandace Nicole Howe Md, 351 Hospital Rd Ste 615, Newport Beach, CA
Dr. Jonathan H Wheeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.