Dr. Jonathan H Wheeler Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan H Wheeler?

he was the best dr ever!! he brought 2 of my granchildren into this world !!! He always was personally and caring .

Fantastic OB/GYN

He delivered my son, 25 years ago. I was high-risk, my regular Doctor was not on call. Dr Wheeler was competent, especially for being fairly new to the practice of Dr Arthur Goldstein's group. I am forever grateful to him! My son was 3 week early, Dr Wheeler had the Neo-Natal team in the deliver room, just in case. Plus, he had the deliver room warmed for the baby. Incredible OB/GYN!

Great doctor, an expert, no longer at this location

Dr. Wheeler is a wonderful, trustworthy doctor. He delivered my only child and is excellent with high risk pregnancies. I wouldn't want to trust anyone else. I'm so sad that he is no longer in private practice, but sadly, that is what happens with cheap insurance companies. He works out of Fontana rather than near Hoag Hosptial now for Kaiser I believe. I wish I could have said goodbye.

Excellent Doctor Visit

Met him first time today. Friendly, professional & caring. He took the time to listen and thoroughly explain what was going to take place, tests that would need to be done and possible game plans that may take place. The visit never felt rushed and he was polite with his staff.

Dr. Wheeler was the first male Dr. I had seen . He was very kind and gentle and provided excellent care .

Abruptly stopped taking Medicare

Dr. Jonathan H Wheeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.