Dr. Jonathan A Haas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan A Haas?

Excellent Doctor

Very good experience with Dr. Jonathan Haas. Had Cyber Knife for prostate cancer and I am very happy with him and his whole team. Loved him, the nurses, and the technicians.

The best

Had a Gleason score 7 prostate cancer and Dr. Haas did the Cyberknife on me on Long Island. Dr. Haas leads a great team with very caring nurses and nice technicians. He made a tough experience easy to get through. Can't thank him enough.

Dr. Haas treated me for my prostate cancer. His office in Manhattan was beautiful . The nurses Cathy and Kelsey were wonderful and available at all times. Everyone genuinely cared about me from the time I had a consultation until I finished my cyberknife treatments. Haas is excellent, very knowledgeable, doesn't push you to his treatment and said if I wanted surgery which I didn't he would help refer me. For a famous doctor, he was totally a normal person that my wife and I liked very much.

Wonderful Man

Exceptionally pleased with Dr. Haas. An absolute gem of a doctor and man!

Highest Rating

I had written an earlier review and for some reason it showed less than 5 stars. The only thing I can say about Dr. Haas and his team is that there should be an option for more stars. I have recommended a number of patients to Dr. Haas and have made myself available to speak to others about the cyberknife treatment and Dr. Hass in particular. Again, I can only repeat that this is the finest doctor and person I've ever come in contact with.

Don't know what to say but that this man is great he saved my dads life he was there to and sure that everything would be OK

The Best Doctor, Period!!!

Lots of choices but very happy with cyberknife

I was diagnosed in 2013, PSA 4.3 and Gleason score 6 in 2 area. I did watch and wait. Psa in 2014 was 5.1 biopsy still showed Gleason 6 but in only 1 area. PSA in 2015 was 6.9. My biopsy in 2016 showed 2 Gleason 6 and 2 Gleason 7. I did the rounds and met with surgeons at Cornell and Sloan Kettering before I met with Jonathan Haas. I was impressed by the fact that for a well known doctor he was extremely down to earth, not an alarmist, and very open about all treatment options rather than pushing me to what he did (cyberknife) He spent a lot of time and went through his take on all options and explained that whatever I chose would likely work. I also liked that he gave me a list of multiple patients that were treated that I could call (which I did, all would do the treatment with him again if given the choice) The 5 days went well (I very much liked the technicians especially Jim and Megeen) I've had 2 PSA since treatment and both are going down. Haas and Winthrop were a great choice for me and recommend him for prostate cancer treatment strongly.

Too busy

He's too busy to spend time with patients.

Very compassionite, takes time to explain your diagnosis and treatment. Always has a smile and puts you at ease

Most knowledgeable, caring and informed doctor I've ever been to. Spends as much time as you need to discuss and explain every aspect of your situation. Extremely honest without being an alarmist. No better doctor I have come in contact with.

Dr. Jonathan A Haas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineola, NY.