Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan W Hackenyos
Dr. Jonathan W Hackenyos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hackenyos is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. Dr. Hackenyos has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan W Hackenyos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 23
I have been seeing Dr. H. for several years, and I am very happy with him and his staff and associates. My father-in-law recommended him to me a few years ago, and I have recommended him also. The doctor and everyone in the office is polite and concerned, getting to the route of the problem in a timely and professional manner. I dont see myself or my husband changing doctors any time in the foreseeable future. We are very happy and satisfied with the care we get at Ocotillo Medical Center.
Dr. Hackenyos is great...very compassionate, knowledgeable and seems to really care about you as a patient. Getting an appointment at his office is frustrating. Last time I called early afternoon to make an appointment and I had to leave my number and it was the next morning before I was called back. There has to be an easier way!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2011, 2009, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Hackenyos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Jonathan W Hackenyos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOcotillo Internal Medicine Associates, 245 S Dobson Rd, Chandler, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan W Hackenyos in this video.
Dr. Jonathan W Hackenyos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.