Dr. Jonathan E Hagen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan E Hagen?

Excellent listener, educator and prevention minded

Dr. Hagen has been my Primary Doctor for years. As a patient and RN, I always leave my appointments feeling listened to, educated about some of my symptoms and confident in the approach to resolve the issues.

He and his staff are just the BEST !!

CCaring CarPhysician

My family have been patients of Dr. Jonathan Hagen for over 20 years. Dr. Hagen always takes the time to listen to his patients. He truly cares how you are feeling and takes the time to provide quality care to his patients. I have never felt I was rushed during an appointment and have never left his office without all my questions and concerns answered. Dr. Hagen is soft-spoken and makes you feel comfortable from the first moment you meet him. My kids love going to the doctor!! They are not afraid of him or his staff. The only concern I have with Dr. Hagen is the day when he retires. I feel I will have a difficult time trying to find another physician that could fill his shoes. Hopefully, he will not retire for a very long time.