JB007

Wonderful bedside manner!

Vicki mcMullen

Dr. Hobson treated my mother for years and I had great confidence in his care. When I needed a cardiologist ... I knew who I wanted! He is honest and explains procedures and what the outcomes mean. I love his Nurse Practitioner, Christie, who specializes in cardiology, is such an asset to his practice and is a wealth of information as well as a wonderful person to talk to. Now my son has had to have tests from a cardiologist. Who do you think he went to? You are right! The best! Dr. Hobson!

Tu Phan

More than a good doctor, I value the fact that you were a good listener. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that your staff’s attitude was exceptional.

I fired my previous cardiologist with cause.

Hobson and his staff took over my care and have proven to me to be the best in Pinellas. I have a pacemaker and a stint. Today he performed a successful procedure on my sister. Would recommend him to anyone !

Dr. Jonathan D Hobson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.