Dr. Jonathan E Hodes Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan E Hodes?

Patient

Had a meningioma removed. Wonderful doctor

Dr Hodes is an excellent surgeon, very experienced and well liked in his field, I myself work in the medical field in a hospital and know his reputation. He treated me like he really cared about me. He followed up with treatments and recommendations promptly. I had spinal stenosis and could not move my legs. He performed surgery on me and within hrs after surgery my legs were moving and I'm walking today. Thank you Dr. Hodes.

Mr

Best neurosurgeon in KY!

patient

Ups doc that constantly informed Me, He was their hired hand . Was not into pain meds. I am anti drugs. Got giant Vicadin script. Didn't help. Treated and made me feel like trash. 11 years later. My ankles do not bend. I fall ALot. Thanks Dr. Hodes for nothing. You will answer for Your corporate buyout. # notcuttingonMe

Dr Hodes is the best neurosurgeon he made a scary situation comforting. He knows exactly what he's talking about and gave me the best treatment. I couldn't have asked for a better Neurosurgeon.

I have only had one visit so far. I really liked Dr Hodes. Waiting on MRI.

Not impressed I left the office with no relief from my pain. He suggested a imflammtory diet to cure all health issues. He even commented on my bra color. I'm so disappointed with my visit.

Wonderful Dr. and staff!

SO Dissappointed!!

Was VERY disappointed in Dr Hodes. Went to him for help after I read all the wonderful comments.He was cold, abrupt, and definitely NOT Christian! Drove over 4 hours to get there. He acted like a 10 yr old on steroids playing mad doctor! The one and only procedure that he suggested for thoracic back disc failures was a nerve block done by another doctor. His office was supposed to set it up for me....I waited 3 weeks, called them and asked what was going on...got the run around for 2 more weeks, finally called the other Doctor myself and they told me they haven't done that procedure in a year!! It was too risky! Finally I ask him about disability due to the severity of the pain and he said definitely not, your too young, (55) you have to put more money in the bank! I will never go back or refer anyone to him!

Dr. Hodes is a Godsend

When I went to see Dr. Hodes in 2007 I was in so much pain, I told him to cut my head off. Before Dr. Hodes, I had been to at least 5 other neurosurgeons and several neurologists. After ten (10) years of trigeminal neuralgia pain which had gradually worsened over the years, I woke up from surgery PAIN FREE. I am still healthy today five years later, no pain. Thank you God for letting me find Dr. Hodes.

Dr. Hodes did as good as he could but I'm still have problems.