Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Hoffberger?

Posted on December 5th, 2017

He saved my life. My aortic valve was stuck shut, he made me feel that there was nothing to worry about. He is the best, thank God for doctors like Dr Hoffberger.

Mitral valve repair

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr. Hoffberger repaired my mitral valve with minimally invasive surgery. He and his staff could not have been better. I am out and about three weeks after surgery with no pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Hoffberger. His professional skill and personal attentiveness were outstanding.

Excellent surgeon. Performed my surgery minimally invasive

Posted on March 29th, 2017

I started to have significant loss of breath when walking even short distances. This was a big change for me as I previously exercised regularly. I was referred to Dr. Hoffberger by my cardiologist who found severe mitral regurgitation. Dr. Hoffberger performed a minimally invasive mitral valve repair. I was in the hospital for 4 days. I felt much better and was able to go back to my normal activities in about 2 weeks. I was able return to jogging and exercising in about 4 weeks. Dr. Hoffberger was very personable. He explained the procedure to me and was confident, but courteous and compassionate. Thank you Dr. Hoffberger!

Great Outcome/Great Experience

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I'm an active 65 year old non-smoker, no family history of heart disease. I experienced only mild symptoms of what I and my GP suspected might be heart related. A stress test revealed coronary artery blockage, thought to be moderate. Scheduled for stent procedure my cardiologist determined that the blockage was too extensive and full cardiac arterial bypass surgery was needed. On short notice and with no research on my part I was introduced to Dr Hoffberger by my cardiologist right in the OR recovery room. He adjusted his scheduled to accommodate my need and 2 days later performed a quadruple by-pass. Now 3 weeks post surgery I am recovering with virtually no pain, only minor discomfort and hitting all my milestones with ease. I attribute this to Dr Hoffberger's skill as a surgeon and competent and professional post operation care by the nurses and staff at Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

Dr Hoffberger

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Hoffberger. Recently performed triple bypass surgery on me and it went extremely well. He was knowledgeable kind and filled with confidence. I trust my heart with him.

Great doc! Thanks for saving my life!

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Hoffberger repaired my mitral valve with minimally invasive surgery. I spent just 4 days in the hospital and was going about my regular day in just 2 weeks. He was nice, patient, and had great bedside manner. He spent time with me and my family explaining the procedure and recovery time. He turned a very scary time in my life into a success.

Aoritic Valve Replace

Posted on July 15th, 2010

Dr. Hoffberger is one of the few surgents that performs the minimally invasive surgery.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017