Dr. Jonathan C Huang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan C Huang?

My primary care doctor urged me to get a colonoscopy sooner rather than later. Dr Huang's office was able to get me on their schedule within 3 weeks. I had very little waiting, everything about the procedure was explained to me, and the staff were all very kind.Dr Huang took the extra time needed and didn't rush through my colonoscopy since it was a bit challenging. I felt no pain despite being awake towards the end. I worried about getting a colonoscopy way more than I needed to. I appreciate my good medical care I received from Dr Huang and his staff.

My primary care doctor urged me to get a colonoscopy sooner rather than later. Dr Huang's office was able to fit me in the schedule within 2 weeks. My colonoscopy was done at the time scheduled, the staff was very kind, the procedure was explained to me beforehand, and Dr Huang spent extra time needed and didn't rush to get it done since m procedure was a bit challenging.

Difficult to get follow up info from him and his practice

Do yourself a favor and look for a different MD.

Dr. Jonathan C Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.