Dr. Jonathan Stein Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Stein?

Rushed and insensitive

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Had to wait forever for doctor to come in. Then he whizzed in without introducing himself. I had to ask him who he was. He was impatient when I didn't understand his instructions. He was upset when I didn't look at a poster on the wall that he was talking about.l I had to explain that I had lights flashing in front of my eyes and couldn't really see anything. He acted like he couldn't wait to be through with me. I was very uncomfortable with this treatment and will not retiurn. I am an elderly woman with multiple health issues, and I will search for a doctor with better interpersonal skills and a more caring. attitude.

Good experience

Posted on March 4th, 2014

I found Dr. Stein to be helpful and friendly, not to mention competent. He told me what I needed to know and allayed fears. His staff is somewhat aloof compared to the sweet ladies at the surgery center itself, but everyone was courteous. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Dr Jonathon Stein is a caring professional who does difficult cataract surgery cases for lens implant. He will spend time with you explaining different lenses you may be able to use and the type of surgery you can choose however the choice is your own. His surgical staff is thorough and you are treated with "kid gloves". His after care at the next day office visit has the eye thoroughly examined again and the lense implant reexamined. You don't leave the office until he professionally feels your new eye lense implant is perfect.

Posted on October 9th, 2017