Dr. Jonathan Levine Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Levine?

he cared for my daughter for 2 years before she died from lukeima. I highly respect his opinion and felt confident with his decisions

Posted on April 12th, 2012

New patient

Posted on November 25th, 2011

This is a downgrade of my former (2 star) review. It gets worse. I never heard from this office regarding my tests. After 10 days I called, left msg. Did not get a call back. Waited 5 days, I called again. I did get a call back that day, from nurse, Laverne. I was told very little, sort of blown off, & never heard another word. I had a follow up appt. which I cancelled & told them why. I spoke with office manager about the unprofessionalism, she was to call me back but I didn't hear back from her either.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

I spent 2+ hrs at this office, most of it waiting. I did not know anything when I left except my CBC results. Wait time was unacceptable. I was told to make an appt. for 90 days out... not told why. The appt. scheduler was not cordial. Nurse, Laverne, was the best thing about the visit.

Posted on January 17th, 2016