Have you seen Dr. Jonathan G Kelling?

Not like other doctors

I was pleasantly surprised by this young man, he didn't just say take these drugs. He spent time with me, went over my MRI with me and explained what was causing my pain. He came up with a treatment and I feel better than I have in years. Thank you Dr. Kelling!

Disappointed

an MRI or X-ray you dismissed us forgetting that you had a patient who was frustrated and in pain and came to your office for help. As a doctor who has “many years” of experience why not show that in your table side Manner to your patients. Why not show that in the way you address and speak to people? Why not show that in your professional status as a doctor ? I hope you take the time to listen and not just speak to your patients. As for your office staff I’m not sure of the older lady I spoke to name but she violated hipaa and she read your doctors notes over the phone to me, again I’m not the patient. And after she did that she then too expressed her opinion. She was not asked of an opinion. Nor does she have any right to speak or go through a patients chart, is she a doctor ? If so why is she answering phones? and disclosing information about a patient to someone other than the patient? After speaking with her and seeing how unprofessional she was We decided it was best to find an office that could be what they advertised. Which is to be an actual spine doctor. We found a new doctor who will be taking care of my husbands back. Someone who actually reviewed the MRI & X-RAY someone who listened and will be starting treatments on my husbands back. I hope you and your office read this and remember that you chose a career in dealing with people who are in constant pain or in need of help whether that be in surgery or physical therapy. Pain changes people. These People who don’t know everything that you spent time in going to school for, people who expect you to have solutions they are counting on you to be a good doctor. If you can not even provide the basics, you shouldn’t be a doctor.

Good Doctor

Excellent young ma, spent time with me, answered my questions and really listened to my concerns.

Not like most doctors

He really seems to care. He doesn't just want to get you hooked on drugs, he actually tries to help.

He really spent his time with me, not like other doctors who act like they know everything. I feel like he is really working with me to help my pain.

Was upset at first but,

At first, I was concerned because I have been of pain meds for years and he was telling me that they were causing some of my pain. I have been dependent of meds for years but, you know what, he was right. He got me off the meds and even though I still have some pain, I am a lot happier now than when I was taking all those medications.

He really took his time to listen to what was really going on. I have been in pain for years and even though I still have some pain, Dr. Kelling has worked hard to make my condition better.

He actually tried to help me rather than just making me take drugs that didn't help.

I have had back pain for years and Dr. Kelling was the only one who has been able to help me.

My overall experience with Dr. Kelling was wonderful. I would highly recommend him. He really understands spinal pain and how to treat it.

Loved the doctor's bedside manner. Took time with me and answer all my questions. Will recommend him to my friends.

not concerned with patient. huge ego.

Dr. Jonathan G Kelling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.