2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan M Kerley?

GREAT

I have been a patient for several years and had quit going in because of long wait times and uncomfortable with staff. Recently I was diagnosed with breast cancer and find myself overwhelmed with all the different doctors and the information they tell me. I wanted to see if your office could help me understand and oversee my illness. I need guidance and reassurance. I’m so happy that I went in. I met a Toni and she is wonderful. She has been very understanding and compassionate. I feel very comfortable talking with her and feel she is truly there for me. Believe she has my best interest at heart. Her staff is friendly and efficient.

I worked for Dr. Kerley and I can honestly say it's the worst place I have ever worked. As soon as I got there I started to figure it out when the turnover was crazy. I had to learn quickly to know how to run as many tests as I could on one pt so he could bill the insurance and God forbid if you forget to do a pregnancy test on a 60 year old woman with a hysterectomy. He is a very greedy man who offers no insurance or any holiday/sick pay to his employees but can somehow keep opening clinics everywhere. He would leave patients sitting in the rooms for hours waiting on him while he would be out and about. I was there for about 8 months and was one of the ma's that had been there the longest (sad). Point is, I would not waste your money going here, it is a crock.

I can't believe this place is still open! They have so much insurance fraud its not even funny. They make you think…."we care" about your health…..WRONG, they are only trying to find out a way to make you have a test so they can charge for unesscary tests. I was charged for a pregnancy test when I told the dr I had a hysterectomy 20 years ago. When I called to question why I was charged for the test, this is the response I received…."we weren't there when you had your surgery therefore we don't know if you truly had the surgery or not so we want to make sure you aren't pregnant….." awesome. I hope the insurance companies catch on them.

Ex one time ONLY patient

Do NOT go here! The doctor is a crock and pushes all his PA's to order unessacary tests just to bill your insurance. Dr. Kerley is only worried about one thing, money! He could careless about his patients or staff, which are always coming and going. What doctor has a check list to fill out when you first get there to see what diagnoses to put in to get the most tests out of you!? He's a scam!

3 hour wait

Rude, uncaring, hateful and appeared to think his time was more valuable than mine.

Find another doctor!

I would not recommend this doctor. Rarely are you seen by a doctor, staff constantly changes, can't get answers, can't get calls returned, slow to diagnose, staff is difficult for insurance company to work with. Given too much runaround and the doctor has lost all touch with good medical care. Find one that cares more about the patient.

Dr. Kerley is good, office staff is clueless.

This doctor is great, and I mean great, if you can get in front of him. But if after the fact you have a question it is nearly impossible to get any information. Once they have moved on, you will have to make another appointment just to ask a question. The guy who works at the front desk makes stuff up if he doesn't know the answer. But this is a dr who thinks outside the box and is very thorough.

Sad

A sad experience that could have been really good. Can't figure out why it takes so long to be seen. Dr. seems to not be very interested in seeing patients.

i visited dr kerley office and was very pleased. the young lady that assisted me was very polite and informative. dr kerley spend alot of time talking about my medicines and what i needed to do to get my life in order. he is a wonderful christain man that loves his patients.

Used to work for this dr

I worked for this dr. All the comments on here are correct. When he has good help he fires them for no reason. He has no bedside manner what so ever. His Pa's and Nurse Practitioners are better than him. I have seen and heard a lot from working there. If I were you I would go some where else.

Saved my Life

Unorganized to say the least

This office does not seem organized, from office hour changes, frequent staff and management turn over, and handling of medical needs (appointment, referrals, and prescription refills). I will never return to this office. It was a horrible experience.

Dr. Jonathan M Kerley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.