Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan D Kloss has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jonathan D Kloss has the following 12 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hepatitis C
- Blood Cancer
Showing 5 of 11
This doctor is very self absorbed and there's no place for that when you are dealing with stage 4 cancers. There is no follow through, his bedside manner doesn't begin to focus on the patient, it is always about him. He doesn't appear to be familiar with treatments that are offered in his office , he is very disconnected from the reality of treating cancer. It takes forever for him to submit the prescription to receive chemo and I spend more time waiting on him than for the chemo to finish. His summary notes are vague and useless to my primary care physician and it took months to get the notes from him even though he said he sent them. I made a huge mistake going to him for treatment and now I'm in NC with family andfeel that I'm in better hands. Cancer is no joke but Dr. Kloss is a joke. Avoid him if you value your health care please get a second opinion.
I have not been very pleased with my experiences with Dr Kloss. As a young patient, I had a seen other doctors and we were requesting for him to give the necessary treatments recommended by doctors from a prestigious cancer institute. Multiple times during my first visit he claimed he was going to Google, yes Google, the proper dosage and treatment, even though they had already been determined. Also the records he kept on my throughout my treatments were none existent. I decided to stay with the condition that records be better kept and my doctors be informed of all treatment and progress. After a year or so, he is starting to fall behind again. He has not sent recent blood tests to my doctors in months (apporx 3) and continues to tell me just about every time i see him that my white blood counts are low (as if it is new) even though they have been like this for about 3 years and it is a side effect of my maintenance medication. I will be switching doctors. On a side note - the staff is great. They are always kind and very helpful. I will miss the nurses in the infusion area.
33 Years Experience
Universidad Del Noreste
Graduated in 1985
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Jonathan D Kloss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLourdes Hospital, 169 Riverside Dr, Binghamton, NY
Dr. Jonathan D Kloss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.