Dr. Jonathan S Koelle Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan S Koelle?

Jonathan Koelle revew.

Dr.Koelle has been my Dr. for many years and he has listened to a lot of mishigas and been very patient, even though sometime I have refused to take the medication he has prescribed he hung in there with me and has been a life-saver for me. He is an excellent Dr. I no longer can see him as frequently because my insurance has changed BUT I know he will always make room for me in an emergency. I have told friends about him.

Dr. Koella has been my psychiatrist since 2008 and he has had a tremendous amount of mishigas with me I have had bipolar disorder siince 1998 and have had doctors in Michigan, California, Washington DC and Maryland and none of them have been as good as Dr. Koelle. He has been very patient and caring . I cannot give him enough praise and he has been my salvation. NL

Know before you go

My experience with this doctor was very unpleasant and only one appointment. The terrible odor in the waiting area was the first red flag and the doctor treated the visit like a job interview.