Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan M Kolodny
Dr. Jonathan M Kolodny, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwood, MA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Kolodny is affiliated with Norwood Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Dr. Kolodny has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan M Kolodny has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 40
I have been Dr. Kolodny's patient for over 20 years. He has seen me through many medical challenges. From bee stings to heart surgery He was there keeping up with my many specialists. I have always trusted Dr kolodny's advice. I feel safe and well cared for and that means a lot. He has an excellent bedside manor. I would highly recommend Dr kolodny.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Kolodny is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1979
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Jonathan M Kolodny accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Internal Medicine, 825 Washington St, Norwood, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan M Kolodny in this video.
Dr. Jonathan M Kolodny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwood, MA.