Dr. Jonathan Cohen Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Cohen?

I received knee replacement surgery from him. Never saw him while in hospital. Had to wait a month for physical therapy. Too late. Scar tissues developed in knee and still cannot bend it. Been this way since 2011. He is arrogant and spends no time with his patients. He told me most of his patients don't get physicial therapy.

Posted on June 26th, 2017

UNPROFESSIONAL !!!

Posted on July 28th, 2016

My son WAS a patient of dr cohen, his diagnosis was completely off. Thats probably why my son has dislocated the same knee 3 times after visit with cohen. I'll never recommend cohen to anyone.

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Have fractured shoulder, told me nothing was wrong. Walked out about 5 min. Because he was more interested in the air-conditioning. Nurce came in and said I could go. I said I needed to see him for I had questions. He came back in and and in a few words said nothing was wrong with me. He is not a perfectional. I would not go back to him if my life depended on it.

Posted on June 5th, 2016

He is the most knowledgeable in his field of expertise

Ignorant about postural disorders, poor experience

Posted on November 20th, 2011

A few months ago I met with Mr. Cohen to learn about the pain that I was experiencing in my deltoids. I also asked him about my shoulders and how they were rolled forward from a well known, studied and documented postural disorder called "Forward Head Posture", his response was "that's normal" and "there's nothing you can do about that". I went home and did my own research and found out it's not normal, and there is something you can do about it. Dr. Cohen is either completely ignorant about postural mechanics or he purposely with-held this information from me for whatever reason. Either way Mr. Cohen was rather arrogant with me and seemed to be rushing me in a way to get the appointment over with, the appointment didn't last more than 8 minutes or so and I was glad to leave. Overall I found the atmosphere of the clinic and the employees to be rather unpleasant and uncomfortable, and as far as Mr. Cohen goes, I'm pretty sure there are better physicians in the field of orthopedics than him. Definitely don't go to him if you have posture problems.

Posted on October 29th, 2009

Dr. Cohen is fantastic and did a outstanding job when I had a sports related injury. Highly reccommended!

Posted on July 13th, 2016