Dr. Jonathan Schreiber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Schreiber?

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Well meaning but inexperienced. Treatment vanilla ice cream - nothing new here (ordinary). More PhD than MD, unfortunately. More concerned with following insurance & gov't regs, than providing care. Not very consumer oriented.

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Got me the best MOS surgeon to come down from DC. Procedure for skin cancer on nose done in office and it left absolutely no scar.

pleased patient

Posted on April 19th, 2016

very caring and easy to get in to see...doesn't keep you waiting !

Patient

Posted on June 17th, 2014

It is a fact that Dr. Jonathan L. Schreiber is a superb dermatologist, professional and skilled. He was recommended to me years ago for what I thought would be a routine examination. His diagnosis was malignant melanoma followed by his performing a biopsy and then surgery. Given this history, I continue to see Dr. Schreiber regularly for possible flare-ups, treatment and preventive care. Dr. Schreiber is serious, yet respectful and friendly. He listens intently and provides clear clarifications to my concerns. I trust and have confidence in Dr. Schreiber's dedication in supporting me as I continue to make excellent progress. Dr. Schreiber is the epitome of what a patient hopes for and deserves in medical service.

Best dermatologist

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Schreiber's for about 9 years or more, I followed him from his previous practice. Waiting time is minimal and he is very professional, very thorough, and has a great bedside manner.

Beware

Posted on August 31st, 2013

I saw this doctor for two years because my primary care doctor referee me to him. He has the very worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. He was almost always rude, he criticized me for not understanding his orders, he told me I would never recover (which I nearly have after leaving his "care"), and he was visibly hostile. I would never recommend Dr. Schreiber to anyone.

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I have had several appointments w/ Dr. Schreiber, everyone is very friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. Schreiber always takes time to help me understand what is going on and talks with me in length about my problems and treatments.

I wont be back

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Very disappointing visit. Took way too long and his bedside manner was a little weird. needless to say Ill look elsewhere

Terry

Posted on April 13th, 2010

I was a new pt with Dr. Schreiber last month and my experience was great. The staff and Dr.Schreiber were very caring and concerned about my needs. The time to aquire an appointment was only a few days vs the other office I called, it was months. I require yearly check ups and will con't to be Dr. Schreiber's patient. I would recommend anyone to see him.

Highly recommend

Posted on April 1st, 2010

We drive an hour and a half to be seen by Dr. Schreiber. We have been to many dermatologists over the years for annual checkups and minor concerns. My first call to the staff resulted in my son being seen the next day. I couldn't get an appointment for months with any other dermatologists. Dr. Schreiber was very thorough and prescibed medications that worked! Follow up visit was just as good.I recommended Dr. Schreiber to my adult daughter who also was very pleased with her visit. The staff has always been very courteous and professional.

never again

Posted on September 10th, 2009

I was a new patient and I arrived 10 minutes early to fill paperwork. The office only had 4 other patients in it whene I arrived. I think someone dropped the ball and I wasnt seen for over 30 minutes. I asked the staff and was given a rude response and then when I was called in the exam room I waited for another 20 minutes and I kept hearing someone outside the door complaining but couldnt understand what the complaints were about. Well low and behold when he came into the room I was able to put a face to the voice and it was the dr. Looks like he doesnt know how to keep quiet around patients. Needless to say my visit was only 4 to 5 minutes with him. Wrote me a script and said come back in a week. Yeah Right....I found someone else to continue my treatment.

Posted on August 10th, 2009

Thanks to Dr. Schrieber and his nurses for quickly diagnosing my problem and making me feel comfortable during the surgery.