3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan N Lazare?

I went in for a check up at his office in Park Slope. I found the office to be totally outdated and shabby looking as was the office in which Dr. Lazare examined me. While he was somewhat informative, there seemed a lack of cleanliness you would expect from a doctor's office. It was sorely lacking here. While he recommended a follow up procedure, I chose not to schedule any more appointments with him and generally felt he ordered tests to pad his wallet.

Dr. Lazare speaks Spanish and Russian

Dr. Lazare is attentive and generous with his time. I was able to get an appointment the same week. He treated me for recurrent UTI with success. Dr. Lazare spent half hour listening to my health problems and I did not feel rushed. He is a very caring doctor with good staff. The doctor speaks Spanish and Russian!

Unprofessional

The most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered. Only interested in making money. Avoid at all costs. Not helpful, not professional.

Great doctor!

Great doctor!!! I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Lazare at 326 7th Street in Park Slope to get a second opinion after being told by another urologist to take painkillers for painful bi-lateral varicoceles. Dr. Lazare showed genuine professionalism and understanding of the condition and of the method to treat it, which is surgery (sub-inguinal, to be exact), NOT painkillers. I can't believe after so many years I will soon finally be free of this condition! May God bless you, doc! Thank you! Also, the office staff was very courteous, and the wait time was minimal, practically 5 minutes.

Great Doctor.

He attended to me very well and listened to my health problems and ran a test to actually find out what could be causing the health issue. He was very attentive and professional. I appreciate all the care and attitude showed by Dr Lazare and I would definitely recommend him.

Good Doctor Great Practice

Going for a lithotripsy surgery was very scary, I did not know what to expect Dr Lazars staff took care of all my needs was extremely profesional and friendly. Dr Lazare was with me from diagnoses to cure and I am thankful for all his work.

I went to Dr. Lazare and his front desk staff was the best they were so friendly and so helpful. Dr Lazare was so easy to speak to and had all the answers to my questions. He took his time with me and made me feel at ease. I will continue see him and l would recommend him.

Great bedside manner, very knowledgable

Dr Lazard has been great to work with . He put me at ease right away and made me feel very comfortable. He had great follow up after my procedure was over . I would strongly recommend him .

stay away from this guy

This guy is only interested in making as much money as he can. Very quick to operate even if it could be avoided. I had some surgery that could be described as not necessary but fell within the wide range of justifiable. That's pretty much the way he does business. After my surgery I had some problems & came back to the hospital eating an apple & yelling at the nurse for disturbing him. He forgot to make arrangements to remove my catheter & when I called he said "O yea take it out" Wish I knew I had to deflate it.

this man was totally unprofessional. I was in the hospital with him as the assigned doctor. He ignored me for the 1st day while I was in severe pain, and not knowing what was wrong. When he finally came in he was intent on doing immediate surgery on a small 2mm kidney stone. He walked in bleary eyed and tired. not only was i not going to agree to a surgery on such a small stone I didnt want this half sleeping doctor going into me at that time. After i said I didn't want surgery he immediately left without even a rudimentary exam. He just wanted to do surgery and not actually spend the time to do this right. He did ignore me the following day till I requested another doctor. That doctor soon arrived and was quite professional and truly had a desire to get me better. he prescribed something to ease the pain, something to get the stone to pass, and something to releave painful constipation. Things Dr. Lazare had no desire to do to help. I highly recomend you stay as far away from this man as possible for he wants to do as little work as possible and is extremely unprofessional.

Dr. Jonathan N Lazare is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.

Dr. Jonathan N Lazare Is this you?