Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan B Levyn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jonathan B Levyn has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 33
Not a very good doctor. Too many people waiting every time I was there. Needed a referral and went to the specialist and the referral was not there. It was not an emergency and I called way ahead of the appt but no referral was there. Need to talk to the doctor, good luck! Can't reach during the weekend or non office hours. They tell you to call 911. Sometimes you need to ask a question related to what is going on and it's not quite an emergency. You have to wait until the doctor is in the office and then sometimes you don't get the callback.
excellent doctor.best in the area
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Jonathan B Levyn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsJonathan B Levyn Do Pc, 4031 Sheffield St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan B Levyn in this video.
Dr. Jonathan B Levyn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.