Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Lieske
Dr. Jonathan Lieske, MD, PHD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Camp Lejeune, NC, with another office in Portsmouth, VA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Lieske is affiliated with Naval Hospital-Camp Lejeune and Naval Medical Center Portsmouth. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Lieske has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lieske is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Naval Hospital-Camp Lejeune
Naval Medical Center Portsmouth
19 Years Experience
The University Of Toledo College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School Of Public Health
Dr. Jonathan Lieske accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan Lieske is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Lejeune, NC.