Dr. Jonathan Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Roberts?

Posted on September 7th, 2017

Left me in pain

My experience with Dr. Roberts

Posted on April 6th, 2012

Dr. Roberts answered all my questions in a timely, professional, and courteous manner without making me feel like I was stupid or being talked down to. Dr. Roberts took the time to listen to all of my medical concerns even those not related to my primary diagnosis.

Posted on July 12th, 2011

Dr. Roberts was wonderful! Listens and explains every detail of surgery. he even drew pictures for me. I never felt that I was being pushed out the door.

He is great!

Posted on July 23rd, 2008

I highly recommend this dr. On my first visit, he spend over an hour with me going over my condition and answering my questions. We were with him so long that the other office staff had left, but we never felt like he was rushing us. He did my surgery a few days later and after the surgery, he came back to the recovery room and held my hand for a few seconds -- how nice is that? -- and told me the surgery went really well. The ONLY bad thing I have to say is that if you have an appt with him, get raedy to wait a little while because he frequently runs behind. However, he is well worth the wait.

Posted on August 14th, 2014