Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan T Martinek
Dr. Jonathan T Martinek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portage, MI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Martinek is affiliated with Outpatient Testing at Bronson LakeView Hospital, Borgess Medical Center and Three Rivers Area Hospital. Dr. Martinek has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan T Martinek has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Martinek is amazing! Every time I go in for a visit he makes me feel as though I am his only patient. He never makes me feel rushed or as if he isn't listening, and whenever I just have a small problem or need a checkup he spends part of the time just catching up with me. He is by far the best physician I have ever had.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Martinek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2005
Michigan State University At Kalamazoo
Dr. Jonathan T Martinek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPromed Physicians Family Practice, 7901 Angling Rd Ste B-201, Portage, MI
Dr. Jonathan T Martinek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.