The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
About Dr. Jonathan P Matz
Dr. Jonathan P Matz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Owings Mills, MD, with another office in Nottingham, MD. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Matz is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center, Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Matz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan P Matz has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jonathan P Matz has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jonathan P Matz has the following 10 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan P Matz - Posted on May 16th, 2017
This person is not for you if you have adopted your children
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan P Matz - Posted on September 28th, 2012
I found this man to be very unprofessional. During one of our visits, he made a remark about mine and my husband's eye color being different from my daughter's; whom we adopted. Then he chuckled, like my husband and I could not possibly have learned along the way to adulthood that two blue eyed parents couldn't produce a green eyed child. If this man had done his due diligence, and looked at the chart before he saw us, he would have remembered that the nature of her adoption was fully disclosed in a previous appointment. Furthermore, despite numerous infections and a chronic cough, this man said everything was just fine. Don't waste your time here.
great bed side manners
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan P Matz - Posted on April 17th, 2012
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Matz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1986
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Jonathan P Matz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan P Matz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Owings Mills, MD.