Dr. Jonathan Merkle Is this you?

3.9

Terrible.

My heart was racing at 141 bpm when the nurse checked, and Iaskked for a refill of propanolol, as I've taken it before for pvc's and tachycardia. I have autonomic dysreflexia and have literally been in tears recently over how bad I've felt and how hard my heart is overworking. He absolutely refused to prescribe it, even though I've taken it before and KNOW that it helps me dramatically. It's hard to sleep or focus when it feels like your heart is beating out of your chest for little reason. I absolutely do not recommend seeing Dr. Merkle.

Rude office employees

not happy

The only doctor I have ever known who examined me, prescribed meds, then discharged me....without telling me what the diagnosis was. (I went back in and the receptionist told me I had bronchitis.) After a 40 minute wait, Dr. M. was in and out muy pronto. The attending nurse was as friendly and informative as a zombie. I am looking for another GP.

Dr. Jonathan Merkle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbiana, AL.