Dr. Jonathan A Moseley Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan A Moseley?

sincerely cares

When I first started visiting Dr Moseley, I was severely sick. My colon had stopped working. Dr Moseley took it a pond his self to talk with all my former physicians, my pharmacist, and my family until he figured out how to help me get better. Dr Moseley takes his time during visits. Answers very question, even when I have a page of questions. Dr M genuinely cares about his patients. He is a young doctor with the best intentions for his patients. I feel very blessed to have Dr Moseley as my physician.

Dr.moseley is my moms doctor and he is very accurate and compassionate with my mom,he takes all the time she needs and does not let us leave until the issue is resolved.He listens to my moms health concerns and sometimes he JUST LISTENS...And to a dementia patient and to me that is very important!!! Dr.moseley is very down to earth and it is very recognizable that he is all about his patients. He has been god sent to my mom and we value him well beyond words expressing!!