3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan J Musmand?

So Arrogant

Boy, is he arrogant. I don’t think he enjoys talking to women. A good clinician, so you have to get passed it.

Awful doctor

He has no bedside manners! Did not answer any of my questions. I have been going to allergy doctors almost all my life and he is the worst. Stay away or else you will be coming out of his office with no answers.

Knows his stuff

I don't normally post reviews, but I knew I had to after initially reading the reviews on here because I admit, they worried me a little. Since the appt with his was the soonest I could get, I figured I'd have to take my chances because I was tired of feeling awful all the time. I had a great experience with Dr. Musmand. He didn't hold my hand or tell me what I wanted to hear. He told me what was actually wrong. My diagnosis was different than expected, but because of him, I'm on the track to feeling better. He knows his stuff. Lesson learned. Don't trust people who would actually post hateful reviews.

Consider going elsewhere

One visit was one too many for me. Bill was $1100. To be demeaned and talked down to. His staff was great though. And his nurse gave me a much better diagnosis - he's kinda a "pretty boy" and doesn't listen to the patient at all. Too busy being impressed with himself.

Don't be the last appointment of the day as he just wants to get out the door. Completely missed a critical diagnosis for me.

It took six weeks to get lab results.

Great doctor

Very good doctor. He definitely knows what he's doing. He changed my life! Thank you!

rude,god complex,should not be in the medical field

1)The people in the in the office are rude 2) Dr. Musmand is very rude with no bed side manner. He insalted my wife and 2 year old daughter. He has no clue how to treat people and to insult a child!!!!! I would not go to him if he was the VERY LAST DOCTOR ON EARTH!!!!!!!! i AM GOING TO MAKE A COMPLAINT WITH THE MEDICAL BOARD!!!!!!!

Review of Dr. Musmand

I have full body hives and facial edema when exposed to memory foam and new flooring. Because the blood test came back negative for latex he treated me as if I didn't know what hives are. He didn't want to do any follow up testing to see what is causing this. Just stating it is chronic and have to take antihistamine nightly. I also am a nurse so understand my body. When asked a staff member a question she said the doctor would answer all of my questions. Charges $200 for about 10 minutes of face to face time. Still no answers and will wait for the next flair-up of an allergic reaction.

No bedside manner

Disinterested in patient. Borderline rude. No bedside manner. Virtually only allergist in Portland, and he knows it, so he can act however he wants until more competition comes to Portland. Not sure how he has received any positive views at all.

$1100. got me a misdiagnosis and a doc with an attitude

Told me I did not have allergies. I was in full respiratory distress while I was there, and I saw no concern from him at all. My symptoms worsened to the point of ER visits with respiratory problems.....and the cause is....an ALLERGY TO DAIRY AND EGGS!This guy is so full of himself, there is not enough space in the exam room for his ego and a patient. Cocky and snippy with his answers to my questions.

Susan Smith

Dr Musmand is wonderful I had suffered for years with a cat allergy and never was able to visit my children. He got me set up on a system where i can take my meds 3 days in advance and i have no problem he is the BEST so are the staff in his Augusta office.

Dr. Jonathan J Musmand is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, ME.