Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Neal
Dr. Jonathan Neal, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Neal is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Little Company of Mary Hospital and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Neal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jonathan Neal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I had a blood test for a procedure & he wanted to order additional blood tests on me (a healthy 32 year old male) when my surgeon in Beverly Hills only wanted a simple blood test. It annoyed me that he undermined my Beverly Hills surgeon & sat back & spoke as if he was a superior physician when he is a D.O. I absolutely hated my experience with him, his attitude, I would not recommend him to any of my friends or family and from now on, I will only see MDs
I came and saw Doctor Neal based on my wife's experience and almost 2 days after I feel myself re-entering the land of the living.Doctor Neal is an active listener, clearly considering each data point you give him. I was EXCEPTIONALLY impressed. Only afterwards did he apply his knowledge to the situation and seemingly addressed my ailment which over 3 months a few others haven't.I'm very impressed and highly recommend. Most of all, thank you!
Dr. Neal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Hospital Medical Center
Little Company of Mary Hospital
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
13 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Ca Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Jonathan Neal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions2382 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA
Dr. Jonathan Neal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.