Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan Ohenhen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jonathan Ohenhen has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jonathan Ohenhen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 43
Today, as I write this blog, I am coming home from my Cardio Vascular surgeon's office where her performed a quick, easy procedure in less than 30 minutes that should completely solve my problem that I struggled with Dr. Ohenhen with over 18 months, endured numerous test and was repeatably told I needed to be on his pain management program. In my opinion, he is nothing but a "Dr. Ferlgood" that only desires to fill prescriptions for pain pills and get his patience addicted to them. I pray for these people for entrusting their care to this physician who so obviously cares nothing for them. This so-called "Doctor", in my opinion is a disgrace to his profession. STAY AWAY
My doctor moved out of state an said this doctor would be the only doctor that wouldn't be afraid to prescribe my current medication. True he had no problem with it but the "hugs" he gave me made me start feeling very uncomfortable, I reported him an found a very very good doctor that's professional an actually looked at my back and is doing tests. I would not recommend Ohenhen to anyone, ever
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ohenhen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Benin
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Jonathan Ohenhen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArbuckle Internal Medicine Grouppllc, 921 W 11th St, Sulphur, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan Ohenhen in this video.
Dr. Jonathan Ohenhen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sulphur, OK.