Dr. Jonathan Ohenhen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Ohenhen?

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Today, as I write this blog, I am coming home from my Cardio Vascular surgeon's office where her performed a quick, easy procedure in less than 30 minutes that should completely solve my problem that I struggled with Dr. Ohenhen with over 18 months, endured numerous test and was repeatably told I needed to be on his pain management program. In my opinion, he is nothing but a "Dr. Ferlgood" that only desires to fill prescriptions for pain pills and get his patience addicted to them. I pray for these people for entrusting their care to this physician who so obviously cares nothing for them. This so-called "Doctor", in my opinion is a disgrace to his profession. STAY AWAY

The Most Professional and Best Staff

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Ohenhen is the most professional physician I have ever dealt with. His staff is excellent. Dr. Ohenhen and his staff truly care about their patients and are in the profession because they care about people and want to make the world a better place.

Woman that's had 5 back surgeries

Posted on October 6th, 2014

My doctor moved out of state an said this doctor would be the only doctor that wouldn't be afraid to prescribe my current medication. True he had no problem with it but the "hugs" he gave me made me start feeling very uncomfortable, I reported him an found a very very good doctor that's professional an actually looked at my back and is doing tests. I would not recommend Ohenhen to anyone, ever

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Dr. Ohenhen was pleasant and very understanding. He took time to listen, and has a great bedside manner. It took me a long time to find a good doctor here in Oklahoma. He is Excellent!

Patient

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Enjoyed meeting Dr. Ohenhen. Listened to my complaint carefully. Good exam experience. I was given meds with a follow-up visit. Meds worked and I'm feeling better. Was pleasantly surprised by this experience since I have only used Drs. in Norman. I will use him as my family physician from now on.

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Go see him if you want honest assessment and good treatment of your medical condition

Posted on August 1st, 2013

This physician saved my life.I saw two other physicians in Sulphur ,pk before I saw Dr.Ohenhen .within the first few minutes that he saw me and after thorough questioning and attentively listening to my questions and examination, he said I think you are very ill and I think you my need surgery.It turned out I had blocked blood vessels in my belly and poor circulation in my legs.He was quick in making the right diagnosis and testing and sending me to a vein surgeon who later did the surgery. The vein doctor spoke very highly of Dr .Ohenhen .In my humble opinion I think Dr.Ohenhen is a blessing to our community.

These guy are so slow

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

First let me say I only gave them one star cause I had to or I would give then none let me start by saying if u ever need them to fax your refills u can forget about it it took them two weeks to fax a refill over to the pharmacy and second if u ever need a referral u can forget about it we have been waiting 2 months to see a urologist their office said ohenhen never sent them nothing the staff is lazy and that speaking from experience he don't know what he's talking about unless he has that enormous phone in front of him

Posted on October 19th, 2017