Dr. Jonathan Daniels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Daniels?

Excellent surgeon

Posted on May 20th, 2017

I couldn't be happier with my post-op recovery from my recent hysterectomy. I believe Dr Daniels is a truly gifted surgeon who cares about his patients and has an excellent bedside manner.

Excellent care with both pregnancies

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Dr. Daniels has been my doctor for both pregnancies. He provided great care and took the extra time to answer questions and address concerns. I would highly suggest him. Great delivery experience and after care as well.

The best doctor ever!

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

I was absolutely satisfied of the service of Dr. Daniels. He is calm and smart, he is super professional specialist. I had my second baby with him recently, everything was perfect! Thank you, Dr. Daniels !

Ovarian cyst

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Great doctors he is calm but want to get to the roots of the problem.

Not Satisfied with Dr. Daniels

Posted on April 18th, 2015

I definitely DO NOT recommend Dr. Daniels. Not only did he not perform the tests he was supposed to do for me but he never took responsibility for it! Instead Dr. Daniels blamed his assistant nurse for throwing my skin specimen away and for not doing the tests! At no point Dr. Daniels contacted me to inform me on this ... I only found out on this when I confronted him to see where were my tests results! At no point Dr. Daniel had the courtesy to offer me to fix his mistake and to do what he should have done in the first place. In addition I was over charged at the time of my visit and I am still waiting to be refunded my money, this since Dec 2014!!! I have had to deal with a lot of incompetent and rude people in his office and his credit department. I have received from them many different versions of when my refund was done and still NO REFUND!!!!! I have been just given the run around.

Incompetence

Posted on January 28th, 2015

"poor may be an overstatement" : Totally agree with that statement in previous review . Total waste of my time and money... did not even perform one of the test he was supposed to do and as for the staff untrustworthy and incompetent as well

Performed my first C-section

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Doctor Jonathan Daniels performed my first C-section and did a miraculous job! He is kind and let me know what the procedure would consist of. He let me know all of the details. His check up was great! If I could go back to have him perform my second C-section I would In a heartbeat! My scar is only one inch long and looks like a paper cut. I'm now half way though my second pregnancy with no complications from my first surgery with Doctor Jonathan Daniels. I would highly recommend him in any circumstance.

Janis

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Dr Daniels is a wonderful provider. He managed my pregnancy and delivery with expertise. When things got dicey during delivery his skill and experience were invaluable, and he reacted quickly and competenty to ensure our baby was born healthy. I have recommended him to many friends and family.

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

poor may be an overstatement.

Posted on March 11th, 2017