Dr. Jonathan Paine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Paine?

There is no one else I would go to.

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I've treated with Dr. Paine and he performed surgery on me. You could not ask for a better physician anywhere. To bad he's not a primary care dr.

Was not impressed

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

I thought he was very arrogant and rude, when I asked questions regarding the surgery he suggested I have.

my surgery was 9 months ago

Posted on April 6th, 2017

The finest MD I have ever had. He cares about you and will talk with you as long as needed. His surgery was wonderful. 59 stitches in my back and I was up and walking without pain from day ONE. If you need back help, you have found the best in the world, no kidding. I was NOT paid for this!!!!!

No Better Neurosurgeon

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Thorough, efficient, knowledgable, explains everything. After 19 years of back issues, needed surgery for herniated disc, was in constant pain. Two weeks after initial visit operated. Dr Paine personally handled all important issues including post op minor issues. Best back care I've had in 19 years. Best of all ,no more constant pain. Took a few weeks to get in but after initial appointment everything was very fast. Dr. Paine exceeded my expectations.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Dr. Paine is a very good Doctor and the only complaint I have is that he is always in such a hurry------you have to talk fast or you will be talking to his back. His staff is EXCELLENT. He just has too many patients and needs to slow down a bit and take care of the ones he has.

1st visit to pain relief in two weeks.

Posted on February 7th, 2017

I had my records sent to Dr. Paine and he had reviewed them prior to my arrival for my first appointment. He confirmed the diagnosis and his staff then scheduled me for surgery. The second time I saw him was in the hospital prior to the surgery. The third time I saw him was post surgery and I knew that the source of my constant pain had been eliminated. His staff team are all extremely pleasant, professional and competent. I highly recommend Dr. Paine for those needing his type of services.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Like him.

EXCELLENT!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Excellent! Dr. Paine has performed two transphenoidinal tumor removals which is a delicate procedure extracting tumor matter through the nose. He is highly skilled and has a wonderful personality. Very highly recommend. I had no problems with the surgery he performed on me.

Surgery

Posted on October 16th, 2013

I had two Kyphoplasty's done by Dr. Paine and walked out feeling great. The second on the 6T I was in surgery at 7am and home by 10am. Not a pain worth talking about. If you are in need of a great Dr. he is the one to call. Besides him, his staff members are a "10". thanks girls for being so wonderful to me.

Amazing

Posted on October 5th, 2013

I am amazed. I have suffered with SI joint disorder for a long time. The last year was unbearable. I searched for anyone who could find the source of my pain and fix it. The SI joint is so often overlooked by doctors. They wanted to blame my pain on my disks and operate there but my disks were fine in MRI. So I met almost every surgeon around who turned me away because they couldn't find my problem. I finally met this man who saved my life. Appointment #1 he listened to my story and knew immediately what is wrong. He sent me to have diagnostic block to make sure. Diagnostic block is numbing the suspected area to be sure it's the spot. That numbing was bliss so we knew for sure it was SI disorder. Appointment #2 we discussed the results of the block and scheduled surgery. Appointment #3 was surgery. Now not all cases are the same but... I woke up from surgery and immediately knew the pain was gone. Of course the tissue around the surgery and the three new I-FUSE screwed into my sacrum and ilium were painful but that pain is nothing compared to the pain of walking around with SI disorder. I could have gone home that day but I decided to stay overnight to make sure my pain was managed. Amazing! The hospital staff was amazing. I'm sure he hand-picked the nurses that took care of me because I've never had such a wonderful experience there before. He visited me a few times in the hospital. We celebrated together and joked around for a while. He was as happy for me as I was. Truly. I am so happy I finally have relief from disabling pain.

Lack of concern

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I feel Dr Paine is lacking in compasion for his patients. His is not interested in helping find a solution or answer for your symtoms. I dont mind cocky when they know what they are doing, but my 1 time 5min. experiance was a waist of my time, money and left feeling Simply put ******He is in it for the money!******

First visit.

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. Paine only sees people by referral. My first visit today, so cannot report on after care yet. But Dr. Paine was very courteous and friendly . He expalined my problem, and suggested we try conseravtive methods first . He referred me to a pain Dr. for steroid injections into my spine. If however I need a laminectomy I would be very comfortable going to him.