Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan J Park has 3 locations
6211 Centreville Rd Ste 800
Centreville, VA 20121
Book Online Now
Dr. Jonathan J Park has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Jonathan J Park has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- TMJ Disorders
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan J Park - Posted on January 12th, 2018
2 teen son's
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan J Park - Posted on December 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan J Park - Posted on June 24th, 2010
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Jonathan J Park Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jonathan J Park
Dr. Park grew up in Los Angeles, California. He obtained his BS degree in Biology at UCLA where his focus was on genetic engineering and molecular biology. Dr. Park subsequently conducted research studies and authored several publications in peer reviewed journals on topics of gene expression, promoter gene constructs, qualitative & quantitative reporter gene assays. Dr. Park went on to receive his DMD in 1993 from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, where he maintained top class rank for four consecutive years. He was also inducted as a member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon and Matthew Cryer Honor Societies. In order to further broaden his education, Dr. Park pursued his MD at the University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, completing his training in Medicine & Surgery in 1998. Dr. Park completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System (UPMCHS) in 2000. Dr. Park joined Fairfax Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Northern Virginia in July 2000. Currently, Dr. Park is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He also recently served as Chairman for the Department of Dentistry and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital. Dr. Park is an active member of the Northern Virginia Dental Society, Fairfax County Dental Society, Fairfax County Medical Society, Virginia Dental Association, Medical Society of Virginia, American Dental Association, American Medical Association, and the Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Park was voted Top Dentist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by Washingtonian Magazine and Northern Virginia Magazine.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan J Park is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Centreville, VA.