Dr. Jonathan E Pasko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan E Pasko?

Saying so long, doc, because I have to wait so long

I've been taking my son to Dr. Pasko since he was born. He is 4 now and I have to switch his doctor because I can never get an appointment when needed. My son had a really bad rash and I was told that they couldn't get him in until 2 months later. What was I expected to do with my sons rash for 2 months? Dr. Pasko is never in his office. He is either on vacation or overbooked so badly that you can't get an appointment. If you are lucky enough to get an appointment, you have better clear your calendar for the day because you are going to be there waiting a long time. Dr Pasko and is nurses are nice but his receptionist isn't very friendly at all.

Last 2 visits had to spend a total of 2.5 hours between wait room and back in the patient room. Then was rushed out as they were closing! Did not get satisfactory answers to questions. I have seen Dr. Pasko for one year, and may have to seek another doctor.

Aint nobody got time for that

I'll start by saying Dr. Pasko was a very nice guy. However i was his pt. for a couple of years and only saw him a handful of times. His hours of operation are few and far between. The last straw was when i arrived 5 min before my appt.; 3 HOURS later i left his office. This is unacceptable if you're feeling well i cant imagine had i been sick. Not the dock for me, i should have sent him a bill for MY time.

Dr. Pasko is very compasionate

I left Dr. Pasko several years ago do to the amount of wait time. I returned to him a year ago. The wait time has improved greatly. He never makes me feel rushed and always listens to what I have to say. I was just in the hospital I have been in the hospital twice in the past year and he has always taken the time to see me inpatient. He even took the time to see me inpatient the afternoon he returned from his vacation.

joke office

I have been going to this doctor for about a year. Nothing but a huge wait, angry people in the waiting room because they have been there so long. I see receptionists get yelled at daily because they mess up appointment times and make you wait so long. their RX refill line is also a joke. Iv been waiting over a week for my medicine to get called in, I call doctor to see what happened and they are CLOSED on a normal business day again for the fourth time iv needed him this year. Just don't waste your time going to this doctor. All the stress this office causes isn't good for sick people.

Over booked doctor

Over books appts, wait times at 2 hours every time Ive been there and called to make my daughter an appt and they couldn't schedule her til four MONTHS out. this doctor is only in it for the money no respect for patients I do NOT recommend this doctor to anyone

Loooong Wait times

I have been going to Dr. Pasko for about 5 years now. Lately, my wait times have been around 2-3 hours. The other day I had a 11:00am appointment. I arrived approximately 10:45am and didnt get taken back to a room until 12:30, and wasnt seen by him until 1:45. This has been a ongoing problem with him my last 3-4 visits. Totally unprofessional.

Completely satisfied

I'm probably one of the few people out there that actually enjoy my visits to the doctor. Not that illness is any fun, but knowing that the good doctor will actually listen to my concerns and provide an effective treatment plan that makes sense - not just order a bunch of seemingly random tests. Instead, he seems sincerely happy to answer my questions and I never feel rushed. Although he's very professional, we always manage to have a few laughs and I end up leaving his office feeling better.

Dr. Jonathan E Pasko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, MI.