Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jonathan C Patrowicz
Dr. Jonathan C Patrowicz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Salisbury, MD. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan C Patrowicz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jonathan C Patrowicz has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jonathan C Patrowicz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Patrowicz seems to have lost his desire to be a doctor. We have been with him for many years but his attitude changed when we became 65 and our insurance changed to medicare. Whenever, we have an appointment he rants and raves about the paperwork he has to do for Medicare so much that only a few minutes is actually given to us for diagnosis. He actually told us that he was going to have to do something different with his medicare patients and make them pay up front and they would have to deal with medicare. Sadly we are now looking around for a different doctor. I think his heart is not in the medical field anymore and maybe he needs to change his future plans to some field that is less stressful for him.
I have been disappointed in Dr. Patrowicz over the years and am currently searching for a new physician. I do not feel he takes me seriously when I relay my physical complaints. He tends to blame everything on allergies. I didn't have allergies until I started seeing him. He has not picked up on serious conditions that I've had. Does not actively promote wellness. Have had problems with rude receptionist. The nurse practitioners in this office are wonderful. It is only the doctor that I am not happy with.
Jill is bubbling with personality, and is the most caring person I've ever seen in my 70 yrs. As a nurse for 40 yrs. I can assess a good medical advisor and Jill is that person. Never in a hurry and picked up on things the doctor didn't. She is highly intelligent, full of compassion and a Christian. She has all the qualities I look for in a good doctor. Love her as she treats you like a family member as opposed to a patient.
20 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Jonathan C Patrowicz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsJonathan C Patrowicz Do, 1820 Sweetbay Dr Ste 101, Salisbury, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan C Patrowicz, DO - Family Medicine in Salisbury, MD, in this video.
Dr. Jonathan C Patrowicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, MD.