Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan Peterson has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Showing 5 of 6
after many years of seeking a doctor who was willing to discover the problems that had me hospitalized with no help. After reviewing serious child abuse, early sexual abuse, the carotid artery surgery after domestic abuse, ADHD, bipolar disorder, he was able to get me back into the world. I can't find him...and would be elated to have his help with all my needs. In spite of my bag of inherited and family related abuses, I have worked my way from clerk typist to director of development of a major museum which I had taken from 388 members to 8,000 in six months, won the Bush Leadership FellowRegional Manager for Regis Corporation first in everything including growth (NE US and NE Canada, accepted without undergraduate at Harvard Divinity School and Student Government and barely made it afterwards by wrong medication which Dr. Peterson sorted out and made me back on the road. Where is he By the way 4 on spends time, follow up. Because of his extraordinary interest in the patient he sometimes was behind...much better than a far lesser doctor who pushed you in and out. .
Dr. Peterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lake City Medical Center Mayo Health System
25 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Jonathan Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1200 Grant Blvd W, Wabasha, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan Peterson in this video.
Dr. Jonathan Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wabasha, MN.