Dr. Jonathan Peterson Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

master of divinity harvard divinity school cambridge masters without undergraduate

Posted on July 6th, 2013

after many years of seeking a doctor who was willing to discover the problems that had me hospitalized with no help. After reviewing serious child abuse, early sexual abuse, the carotid artery surgery after domestic abuse, ADHD, bipolar disorder, he was able to get me back into the world. I can't find him...and would be elated to have his help with all my needs. In spite of my bag of inherited and family related abuses, I have worked my way from clerk typist to director of development of a major museum which I had taken from 388 members to 8,000 in six months, won the Bush Leadership FellowRegional Manager for Regis Corporation first in everything including growth (NE US and NE Canada, accepted without undergraduate at Harvard Divinity School and Student Government and barely made it afterwards by wrong medication which Dr. Peterson sorted out and made me back on the road. Where is he By the way 4 on spends time, follow up. Because of his extraordinary interest in the patient he sometimes was behind...much better than a far lesser doctor who pushed you in and out. .

Posted on April 5th, 2016