Dr. Jonathan M Pillow Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan M Pillow?

over charged for unnecessary tests

I went in for minor chronic ear pain. They made me take a hearing test even though I told them my hearing is fine. I'm in my early twenties. The hearing test results were totally normal. Dr. Pillow was no help. He did not give me any medications. He have me no recommendations and said my ear was normal and shouldn't hurt. I was charged $100 for the hearing test and was not informed that it would cost a lot extra. I asked if they would waive the cost and/or significantly lower it. They refused claimng it was '' necessary for my condition'' I will not go back to Dr. Pillow for a condition ''

I was referred reference a skin cancer that may have intruded into a gland area. Dr. Pillows was quick in getting detailed exam to indicate the severity on the cancer. The same day as the CAT scan, we met with the doctor to review the results and have been very happy with the treatment.

Excellent doctor

Wonderful caring doctor who did an excellent job on my daughter's tonsil surgery. I am a physician myself and I highly recommend him.

I will never see this Dr again.

(tonsillectomy) I will never recommend this Dr to anyone. He nicked my artery in surgery and I guess he didnt know. I was wondering why I was throwing up during my recovery at home. I didnt know I was bleeding into my throat. Around week 2 of recovery my artery burst and I was rushed to the E.R. I loved how I had to wait for an hour while bleeding out of my nose and mouth and having difficulty breathing through all that blood, because Dr. Pillow was on "vacation" and another doctor had to rush to the hospital. Now im 20,000 in debt because I had to pay for the first surgery and the second E.R./Surgery. He never even called to check up. Like I said before I will never ever recommend this Dr.