Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher MD
Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ, with another office in Princeton, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Pletcher is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC and Abington Jefferson Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher has 2 locations
Princeton, NJ 08544
Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher has the following 5 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher - Posted on July 18th, 2019
Best doctor my boys ever had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher - Posted on September 6th, 2014
My boys and I have known Dr. Pletcher for 20yrs and he was and still is a part of my family. Even though he is far away from us we can call him when we have a problem or questions. He will always be a part of our family he is the best. We love and miss you.I wish you were close to us because we would see him and I know my children would be getting the best doctor and friend in the world.
Awesome doctor and great man!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher - Posted on August 6th, 2012
We were fortunate to find Dr. Pletcher. He was able to diagnose my daughter when other doctor's failed. He has treated her successfully and continues to care for her current condition with professionalism and concern. He's very personable and caring as well as extremely up to date on the latest diagnoses with adolescents. Dr. Jon gets a ten star rating as far as our family is concerned!
Dr. Pletcher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher's office for more information.
WASHINGTON Rd Princeton, NJ : (609) 258-3141
WASHINGTON Rd Princeton, NJ 08544
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher, MD - Adolescent Medicine in Princeton, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.