The best!!

I'd never see anyone else!!

Best doctor my boys ever had

My boys and I have known Dr. Pletcher for 20yrs and he was and still is a part of my family. Even though he is far away from us we can call him when we have a problem or questions. He will always be a part of our family he is the best. We love and miss you.I wish you were close to us because we would see him and I know my children would be getting the best doctor and friend in the world.

Awesome doctor and great man!

We were fortunate to find Dr. Pletcher. He was able to diagnose my daughter when other doctor's failed. He has treated her successfully and continues to care for her current condition with professionalism and concern. He's very personable and caring as well as extremely up to date on the latest diagnoses with adolescents. Dr. Jon gets a ten star rating as far as our family is concerned!

Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.