Dr. Jonathan Pontell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Pontell?

I had a rhinoplasty done. I wanted the hump reduced and the tip reduced and lifted. My results were better than I ever expected and it has only been 2 weeks! I am obsessed with the results! Dr. Pontell is so gentle, professional, and talented. I hardly even had any bruising or swelling at all due to his excellent care. The staff at Dr. Pontell's office is kind and everyone is always on time. I could not have asked for a better surgical experience.

I had a rhinoplasty procedure performed by Dr. Pontell and he made me feel very comfortable during the entire experience. He answered all of my questions and eased my anxiety throughout the process. I am currently about 6 weeks post-op and am loving the results I am seeing from the procedure. I could not be happier with my decision to choose Dr. Pontell.

Rhinoplasty Review

I had a rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Pontell a month ago. It was a surprisingly easy process and I experienced little pain. I am still swollen so final results are yet to come but overall I feel positive about the experience and hope it continues to get better! I chose Dr. Pontell based on reviews I have read and impressive photos of his past work.

I had a tremendous experience with Doctor Pontell's practice. I went to Doctor Pontell for a Rhinoplasty to reshape my nose. It's been 5 weeks since the surgery and the results have been great thus far! Doctor Pontell's performance has exceeded my expectations. He showed me the day of my consultation what I might look like after the procedure, and Doctor Pontell was exactly right as the results have been revealed. I had no pain (I took one Tylenol on the day of the surgery) and almost no facial swelling (just swelling on the nose). Doctor Pontell runs a 24-hour/7-day-a-week operation, he was always available for me. He even went to the length of actually calling me the night of the surgery which made me feel very comfortable. The level of professionalism from all parts of his practice has well exceeded my expectations. Doctor Pontell and his assistance are extremely nice and open-minded. I would absolutely recommend Doctor Pontell for anyone who is looking to get a rhinoplasty.

Very pleasant and Professional. Delighted with my result.

I received Rhinoplasty and during my experience Dr. Pontell and his staff were absolutely terrific. Everyone was extremely helpful and informative and the entire process was totally painless. There is not anything I would change about my Rhinoplasty experience and I would recommend Dr. Pontell to everyone I know.

Double Chin is Gone!

I had chin liposuction and this was my first plastic surgery procedure. The consultation with Dr. Pontell was very informative, and he helped me understand what my my options were regarding my facial problem areas. The procedure was done professionally, and Dr. Pontell and his assistant made sure I was comfortable at all times. It has been about one week since my procedure, and think I will be very happy with my results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pontell.

Mini-facelift Great experience Minimal pain, well prepared by staff for procedure. Jaw line looks much more defined since the surgery and lower face refreshed. All questions answered and never rushed - would definitely recommend Dr. Pontell.

I had a mini lower face lift to match the mini upper face lift I had Dr. Pontell do 8 years ago. I also had Fraxel Laser performed at the same time. I was so happy with the results from the upper mini lift I came back to Dr. Pontell. I am 63 and feel very pleased with the mini lifts. No one ever suspects I have had anything done, just that I look 'forever young' which I was actually told last week. There is down time with the Fraxel treatment, but well worth the 2 to 3 weeks of extra makeup. Down time with the mini lift is very minimal because the surgery is behind your ears. I would definitely have the surgeries down again.

Dr. Pontell is a very professional, amazing Doctor. Two weeks ago I had surgery on my nose. Dr. Pontell made me feel very confident. The surgery was smooth, very little pain. I have check ups every week and I know I could not of picked a better doctor.

Rhinoplasty experience

Dr. Pontell and his staff made my rhinoplasty experience nothing less than amazing. They were all very reassuring and comforting at all times. They were also very personable and took the time to answer my questions and concerns. Dr. Pontell took the time to make sure we were on the same page with the changes I wanted to make with my nose. Currently I am two months post-op and my nose exceeded my expectations. I had minimal bruising and swelling. I was surprised with how well the recovery process went.

I had a rhinoplasty two weeks ago. Dr. Pontell and his staff were and continue to be very helpful! They answered all of my questions that I had throughout my recovery and helped me through it. The results of the surgery are amazing and I am very happy with it. I am now much more confident in my appearance!