2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Jonathan A Prince?

Best er doctor yet

He saved me

Dr.Prince evil Dr.

This man should not be able to call himself a Dr. He is rude with absolutely no bedside manner I am a cancer patient who had alot of complications from chemo and my veins were shot he questioned me as if I was a heroin addict and though I was experiencing excruciating pain he had me Waite 2hrs before medicating me. He is very mean and from his actions I feel this man is also racist. I didn't feel safe or taken care. Of.

My wife whom is a diabetic was seen in the tarzana emergency room of TARZANA hospital by Dr prince, whom never check her glucose , blood pressure , or even examined her in the least, and told her told her to see a primary cre MD, he was rude, and refuse too write her a prescription for her diabetic m m edication .rating