Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan E Pugmire has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I dreaded trying to find a new Dr when I moved here from Vancouver.I had a rare diagnosis and not many Drs even had heard of it,much less knew how to treat it. He was very patient and even researched more into my diagnosis when i found out I was pregnant! The only thing was that he works with Kaiser Permanente so I wasn't guaranteed that he would deliver my baby. As luck would have it, he did deliver my beautiful daughter and he did an amazing job! I ended up having to have a C-section and he did a wonderful job with it.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Jonathan E Pugmire accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Salmon Creek, 14406 NE 20th Ave, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Jonathan E Pugmire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.