Dr. Jonathan R Nelson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan R Nelson?

Condescending, unhelpful, uncaring...there's much better out there

I found Dr. Nelson to be condescending and unhelpful. I scheduled an appointment online via the HealthPartners website to see Dr. Nelson regarding a particular condition. He essentially came in the room and told me that he really couldn't do anything for my particular condition--that it is something not usually treated by a family doctor. Hello? Did he or his staff look at the reason for my appointment? Apparently not! Sure would have been nice to have known this ahead of time as I would not have kept the appointment. Instead, Dr. Nelson got paid for an office visit to tell me he couldn't do anything. He conducted no tests, made no referrals, etc. When I requested that the office fee be waived (since he really did not provide any service), he basically said, well, you made the appointment. LOOK ELSEWHERE IF YOU WANT A DOCTOR WHO ACTUALLY VALUES YOU AS A PATIENT.

Dr. Jonathan R Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sartell, MN.