3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan R Snyder?

Good caring Physcian

Dr. Snyder is caring, respectful of patients communicates well and is knowldgeable and thourough . He follows up in a timely way on both my and y husbands condions . Appointents are easy to make and ther eis never a long wait. He makes good referrals and suggestins for follow up care.

Dr. Snyder is very professional and has an excellent bedside manner. He's been spot on with diagnosis!

Where did all the good doctors go???

My son had vaccine poisoning at birth with a Hep B vaccine, he had severe seizures and had to be put on medication to control the seizures. He also had a number of health issues related to vaccine poisoning such as leaky gut and alergies. I explained this to Dr Snyder, upon leaving the room for my sons physical I heard him through the door as he proceded to coerce my underage son into getting vaccinated. I later confirmed this with my son who claimed he felt very uncomfortable with this doctor badgering him about getting vaccinated. My grandmother died from a flu shot after contracting guilons baret syndrome. We went in for a sinus infection months later, I was very concerned because it had gone on and numerous visits hadn't resolved the issue. The first thing Dr Snyder asked us is if we had a gun in our house?????? I felt this had nothing to do with the nature of the visit and was a blatent violation of our privacy. He has never successfuly treated any illness my son has had and I felt his intrusive questioning and lack of respect for our wishes in treating our child were appalling especially knowing our background and such a decision could be life threatening.

Asthma

Dr. Jonathan R Snyder is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly, MA.

Dr. Jonathan R Snyder Is this you?