Dr. Jonathan Radosta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Radosta?

Great Dr.

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Very engaging, caring and concerned with my overall health. Made suggestions for me to change my quality of life. Nice office, friendly staff. The only thing i didnt like was the wait and the fact I had to pay for parking.

Attentive, caring and knowledgeable

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. He truly makes you feel that he cares. Very knowledgable. Knows everything even when a hypochondriac like me is throwing a ton of questions at him. Then if you go home and need anything or have any questions you can always send him an email. He always replies promptly. I moved to NYC and had to try other doctors there. I had also tried other doctors in Chicago before I found him. I can say with confidence that Doctor Radosta is the best in terms of medical expertise and in the way he cares about his patients. Very rare to find these days.

Posted on March 25th, 2016

I was coming to UIC for a second opinion and I needed to see a doctor as soon as possible due to the nature of my disease. When I called to set up the appointment there were no openings for three weeks and when I explained that urgency the nurse told me that she would see she could do and call me back. The next day Dr. Radosta called me to better understand the urgency request. After twenty-five minutes talking and explaining, he told me to come in the next day and he would see me in clinic. After that I had confidence, felt okay with him treating him, and I wasn't scared anymore. He has been by my side since day one, and he came to see everyday and every time I was in the hospital. My mom told me that Dr. Radosta came to see me and sit with both of my parents everyday and every time I was on the ventilator. I know that he has my back no matter what the case may be. What doctors do know that either calls or sends a email telling you what days he will be out of the office and has a specific doctor in his clinic briefed and assigned to me if I get sick while he's gone? Doctors like this are few and far between now days. Dr. Radosta has a enormous heart, cares for his patients, his bedside manner explains it all, and this is why his patient base is huge. He treparents and we are always recommending him to friends, family and not to mention other patients in clinics as well. I hope he continues to grow and show that there are still good doctors out there in the world. It's a shame that we can't clone Dr. Radosta and put him in hospitals and clinics all over the United States of America. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts and my experiences with Dr. Radosta.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Dr Radosta listens, he doesn't talk down to you, and he seems to genuinely care about his patients.

Excellent, kind, caring & professional

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Best doctor ever. Very thorough, listens and is easy to talk to. Is on your side to get you healthy, follows up labs and tests promptly and personally. I feel well cared for under this doctors care.

Excellent Physician

Posted on July 16th, 2012

As a female I have been leery of having male practioners...just a preference; but I LOVE Dr. Radosta. He does excellent patient care. He reads notes from previous appointments so you're not constantly repeating yourself and he FOLLOWS-UP!!! He is a great diagnostician and has a wonderful bedside manner.

CARING

Posted on June 8th, 2012

My husband and I have never had a primary care physician before, and deciede to try Dr. Radosta....We made the right choice. He took the time to ask questions, examined you, etc.I have no complaints at all.

Caring

Posted on February 15th, 2012

When I have an appt with Dr. Radosta, I feel like he really listens and cares and, unlike other docs I've had, practices what he preaches in terms of individualized treatment and treating the whole person.

Caring

Posted on November 19th, 2011

Dr Radosta cares about his patients. He does not rush you, he listens to your concerns, and he is thorough in his evaluation. I am a woman, and I typically had women physicians in the past, but Dr Radosta is the best physician I have ever had.

Dr. Radosta

Posted on October 1st, 2010

I generally, do not like doctors but Dr. Radosta is the exception to the rule. I basically picked his name out of a hat but really lucked out having him as a doctor. He made himself available to answer questions I had after my inital visit and seems very sincere in his concern for his patients (I overheard someone who was just seen by him comment on this while in the waiting room). I would recommend him to

Posted on August 4th, 2016