Dr. Jonathan C Rainer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan C Rainer?

I have been seeing Dr Rainer for some time now, and I will say that he is a doctor who really cares. He will place you with the best doctors that are needed beyond his help. I had to end up having lumbar fusion, and between my neurologist Dr Markell, and my surgeon Dr Tyler.... Dr Rainer makes the best judgement calls according to the individuals problems. I still see Dr Rainer due to neck issues as well. I will say that he is very gentle with his injections, and he's just all around a good doctor. I highly recommend him, and I have seen doctors before him. These other doctors I saw cared nothing about my conditions, they only cared about getting as many patients they could to pass out prescriptions. So when I finally got referred to Dr Rainer with restoration health, it was the best referral I've ever had.

In it for the $$

Was sent to Dr Rainer by my neurosurgeon hoping to put off spine surgery. The procedure he did left me with an apparently permanent "side effect" requiring an additional medication. Had several different types of injections over the next 2 years, but when I had SEVERELY increased pain after one, they poo pood my distress. I ONLY saw him if I was having a procedure - otherwise I only saw the NP or PA. While they were prescribing pain medication, they promptly dismissed me as a patient when I didn't want any more procedures done (after 2 bad experiences with them).

The Best & Most Awesome Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

I cannot express how thankful and appreciative I am that he and his staff are part of my medical team since 2008. When I first went to see him he did not run nor hide nor was he afraid of the challenge with helping me, Thank God! He was Absolutely Honest, Sincere, and Empathetic with my health issues, which are many, while doing what he could to help maintain and manage my severe chronic pain. I highly recommend 100% that if you have problems due to back, neck etc., and are in pain, please see him first. He will do everything he can to keep you from having surgery, stay independent and help with managing your chronic pain as he has done for me.

I have used doctor Rainer for 3 years and I really like him, however my ONLY complaint is that the only time I ever see him is during procedures and that's it

No follow up care

My wife had a nerve block that increased her pain to the worst it has ever been. When we contacted them about the block making things worse, they acted like this never happens and for any further help we had to contact the referring doctor. I understand that procedures don't always go as we would hope, but I expect extra care to be taken when this happens. Had they cared to see her again, do tests and setup a time for another procedure or at least coordinate the situation with the referring doctor we would be okay with their service. Looking back one worrisome detail is that Dr. Rainer was surprised at how much blood there was after the procedure.

I have had several epidural from Dr Rainer, he is the best! I wouldn't let anyone else preform this on me!

Patient

I have been seeing Dr. Rainer for 5 or 6 years after being referred by a neurosurgeon, hoping to put off surgery. So far with injections and medicine (non opioids ) I have been able to get by without surgery. Dr. Rainer has always spent an appropriate amount of time with me and addressed my concerns, we have discussed surgery in which he offered support if that is the path I opted for. There has been office turn over through the years but the last 1 1/2 years he has had the same PA that is excellent. As a long term patient I have been satisfied with his care.

No sleep since my procedure! Pain!

I was sent to Dr. Rainer by my neurosurgeon for an injection in sacroiliac joint. Since that injection I have had severe leg cramp, foot cramps, calf cramps, toe cramps non stop all night every night. I called his office immediately when this started, no return call that day but got a call from the nurse the next day. I just want to know if anyone has experienced my problem after having the steroid injection?

noticed bad attitude also

I am still seeing him but all these reviews seem to add up to the things I have been noticing. I never asked for pain meds and he still gave me a 1500.00 out if Network drug test. Real bad taste in my mouth so far. Will update review soon, hopefully I will have good things to say. I always try to find the good in people.

Worst doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Staff has called me the wrong name since day one even after correcting them several times, doctor was an absolute mess, only saw him once for about 2 sec when he told me he was going to give me 4 epidurals. Nurse lied to my face about the drug test, even though I passed was still charged 250$ just a waste of my time, didn't care to listen or hear me describe the pain.

Unbelievably incompetent and rude

Dr. Rainer must have been absent when they taught "beside manner" in medical school. He did not seem the least bit interested in hearing about my pain, and was quite dismissive. Office staff is rude as well, and they do not return calls. Also, they drug tested me at every appointment, even though he had not prescribed any medication for me. I thought that was weird. He and his staff act as though they do not need or want any patients. I feel like he and his staff do not even deserve 1 Star, and I would give a rating of 0 Stars if that were an option. Find another doctor unless you are OK with a rude cold doctor and staff.

Client

Went to see this Dr four times. Saw him once and that was it. Saw three different PAS after that who were clueless about my problems, what had been prescribed, and what possible solutions had been previously discussed. Totally disorganized and inattentive. Don't waste your time! Find another Dr.