Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan E Reitzenstein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jonathan E Reitzenstein has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jonathan E Reitzenstein has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jonathan E Reitzenstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I was a patient of his for two years until I had to leave due to an insurance change. From the first visit he made me feel comfortable talking to him about my health concerns, problems and goals. He listened and helped me improve my physical and mental health. He is caring, non-judgmental, and very sincere. I would recommend him to anyone! I wish I new where he was practicing at now.
Dr. Reitzenstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii At Manoa
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCatherines Care Center, 1211 Lafayette Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Jonathan E Reitzenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.